- Post your drawing on Social media (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram...) and mention @COWCATGames in your message. To help spreading the word about the game, be sure to mention Brok as well!
I will gladly share / retweet your post!
- If you're not on any social network, you can send me your picture attached in an email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you, here are reference pictures for some of the characters. (more will be added progressively!)
- All skill levels accepted. Whether you're a kid or a professional, it doesn't matter!
- Any art style. We like variety - your drawing doesn't have to follow the game style. The info indicated on refs is for suggestion only and the final result doesn't have to be 100% accurate. You can vary clothes too.
- Safe and clean. Your drawing must be appropriate for all audiences.
- Only characters from the game (no original character can appear)
- No limit, you can send several drawings as long as it remains reasonable.
- Credit - Your name or username will be displayed on your creation.
- Transfer of ownership - By submitting us your fan art, you agree that it can be permanently packaged with the game. Game updates are difficult to perform and/or take time so we will not take requests to remove any content you submit. No worries though, we will always explicitly ask for your permission before including anything.
- Commissions - You are allowed to commission artists with the characters from my game (as long as the goal is not to make money, eg: printing shirts and selling them) If they’re good I might even put them in the game extras, crediting both you and the artist. NB: NO dirty stuff please.
- Ideas - Your ideas may become actual plot elements in the game or its sequels, whether by coincidence or not. You agree that this can happen and won't claim ownership.
- Favorites - We will assign a "reward" icon to the best art submitted. They're selected by the creator of the game - this is entirely subjective!
Anything not specified will be studied case by case.
We reserve the right to refuse any art without justification.