BROK the InvestiGator is the first full-fledged classic adventure game that blind players can fully play through!
- Fully narrated via quality text-to-speech and audiodescriptions (characters, locations and scenes.)
- Puzzles adapted for blindness.
- All puzzles and fights can be skipped.
- Adapted tutorials.
- Buttons to repeat the last voice speech and instructions.
- Positional audio for fights.
- No online connectivity required (after the download).
- No specific device required: play with keyboard or a controller.
- Additional options: larger fonts and increased contrast (backgrounds and enemies.)
- Compatible with all versions of the game (Steam, GOG, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox - patches coming)
To enter the accessibility menu, press SPACE (or Y on a Xbox controller) on the title screen, then follow the audio instructions.
For best audio prompts, choose your type of controller in the options.
Accessibility has been added from version 1.3.0.